DIVIDED BY 13 SJT 10/20
Keeping in the tradition and the voicing of its big brother, the FTR 37, the 10/20 offers a few exclusive features making it ideal for smaller gigging and recording situations. The 10/20 offers 20 Watts in the Class AB1/A mode, and 10 Watts in the Hard Class A mode for more of your 50's style Tweed tones. Both channels found in the FTR 37 are made available via the two input jacks in the 10/20. There is an additional flattening/ dampening switch offered for optional control at all levels, as well as a push/pull mid/gain boost. The 10/20 is a true winner and a very versatile amp in the 10 to 20 watt category.
- 20 Watts, Class AB1/A
- 10 Watts, Class A, Cathode Biased
- Voicing and Gain Structure offered via input jacks
- CH 1: V, T, B, R
- Push/Pull Mid/Gain Boost
- Dampening/Flatening switch
- Tube Rectified (5AR4/GZ34)
- Power Section: 2 x 6V6 GT
- Preamp: 12AX7s, 12AT7, 5879
- 4, 8, 16 Ohm output
- Sm Head: 22W x 11.25H x 8D, 32Lbs.
- Combo: 22W x 21.25H x 10.5D, 50Lbs.